After a successful and well-received event last year, representatives from WIMAR SG and Women in Energy Asia were back at INSEAD Business School on 13th March to raise awareness on the mining and resources industry and share their career journey with INSEAD students.
The energy level in the room was high, with several pertinent questions raised by the graduates. This puts us in the right step forward to attracting potential talents into the mining and resources industry.
Many thanks to the following panellists, and facilitator Mudita Suri from INSEAD Women in Business and Energy Clubs for sharing at the event.
- Patricio Higalgo, General Manager, Marketing BHP
- Marc Howson, Director, LNG Market Development, S&P Global Platts
- Gillian Moncur, Board member, WIMAR
Women in Energy panellists
- Anne-Sophie Vervial, Vice President, Northern Asia Pacific, Total Exploration & Production
- Uen-Li Chia, General Manager, Lubricants Supply Chain, Global Operations & Development, Shell